Do any of these sound familiar?
- You have trouble falling asleep, or you wake up after a few hours with your mind racing.
- You struggle with stress-related aches and pains, such as back pain or headaches.
- You find yourself “stress-eating” more frequently.
- You’re frustrated with your never-ending to-do list but you still have trouble saying “No.”
- You’ve read about ways to reduce stress, but for some reason, you don’t even try.
You’re Not Alone…
I’m Terry Maluk, and I’ve been where you are.
It was about 10 years ago that I realized chronic stress was affecting my physical and emotional health. I lived with increasingly frequent back pain, migraines, and sleep issues. When I started having chest pains, it was a serious wake-up call.
I needed to make some changes, so I learned more about the impacts of chronic stress and how to reduce it without medication. I learned how to take better care of myself. I realized that my body was trying to get me to slow down because I wasn’t doing it on my own. My symptoms were warning signs that I could no longer ignore.
With a little time and some trial and error, I created a toolkit of stress-relief techniques that I began using regularly, and it has been literally life-changing for me.
And I’ve created this course to share these tools with you in a safe, supported, online course.
I was amazed at the profound results of something seeming to be so simple. Not only did I feel physically better, I felt better energetically and emotionally. I highly recommend these techniques.Melissa H
Welcome to Operation CALM: Your Stress Relief Blueprint. In this four-week interactive learning experience, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions for a variety of calming tools and techniques. Each week we’ll focus on new skills together during our group practice and Q&A session. You’ll be practicing your new skills daily, starting Day One.
Here’s What We’ll Be Doing…
- Week 1: Inspiration: Transformational Breathing Techniques to Instantly Calm Mind and Body
- Week 2: Clarity: How to Use the Revolutionary Tool called Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) to Recognize and Release Your Stress Triggers
- Week 3: Awareness: Mindfulness Practices for Blissful Relaxation, Self-Discovery, and Inner Peace
- Week 4: Illumination: Integrating Your Self-Care Tools for Life-Changing Results
Starting the day you sign up, you’ll be receiving worksheets to supplement our weekly online group meetings.
Yes, all meetings will be recorded so if you can’t attend the live session, you’ll be able to watch at your convenience.
Each week we’ll cover new information and we’ll review and reinforce the previous lessons.
This Program Is For You If You’re Ready To…
- Learn how to lower your stress quickly and easily anytime you choose,
- Find calm exactly when you need it so that you respond with more clarity and confidence,
- Set healthy boundaries for your time so you can relax more and stress less,
- Give yourself the gift of guilt-free ‘me time,’
- Acknowledge and encourage your inherent power to change for good,
- Show up and make a genuine commitment to yourself.
Here’s What’s Included…
- Four weekly modules to guide you step-by-step through learning and practicing new stress relief tools
- Worksheets, guides, audios to enhance your learning
- Four Live Group “Practice and Q&A” Sessions on Zoom (recorded for your convenience)
- Community support from the group
- Warm, caring, attentive email support throughout the course
- One Free 15-Minute Check-In Call one-on-one with me that you can use at any point during the course
- Immediate access to the Quick-Start Breathing Practice and the Setting Your Intentions worksheets when you enroll so you can get started right away
- “Finding Gratitude” worksheet
- EFT “Stealth Techniques” Guide
- “The Power Nap”, a 26-Minute Guided Yoga Nidra audio
- Ten Tactful Ways to Say “No” Script
What You’ll Get from this Course…
1. A feeling of calm whenever you want it. Learn how to stop the swirling chaos in its tracks and quickly feel calmer. The more you practice, the easier it gets.
2. A feeling of confidence. Learn how to move forward with clarity and confidence instead of being stuck in indecision and fear. You’ll be able to ask for what you need and set healthy boundaries.
3. A feeling of control over your life. Learn to identify and release what’s holding you back. With short, daily practices, you’ll retrain your brain as you take in small wins each day.
4. A mindset shift. Learn to creatively focus on new approaches to life’s daily challenges.
I've learned new ways of managing stress... I fall back on these techniques whenever I need to. I'm so grateful and appreciative for learning these coping skills.Emmi M
Q: When will the live sessions be held?
A: We will meet on Mondays at 1:00 pm Eastern Time for four weeks, starting Monday, September 14.
Q: Will the group sessions be recorded?
A: Absolutely. You’ll have access to the recorded sessions to download and keep forever.
Q: I don’t live in the United States. Can I join this course?
A: Yes! I have clients in Canada, Europe, New Zealand, and Australia. The time zone issue can get a little confusing for our sessions, but they will all be recorded so you can listen at a time that’s convenient for you.
Q: When is the very last day to register?
A: All registrations must be completed by midnight Eastern Time, September 12, 2020, so we can all have time to review the Welcome materials before the first session.
Q: Can I get a refund?
A: If you are not satisfied with the course, you can email me no later than September 19 and I’ll refund your investment.
Q: What if I have a question?
A: If you have a question about the course contents or registration, you can email me at Terry@FromStressedToCalm.com.
I created this program just for you. It’s more important than ever during these challenging times to invest in your well-being, including taking a positive step to reduce stress. As the old saying goes, “You can’t pour from an empty cup.” You have a choice, and I know that’s hard to see when you’re stuck in the middle of it all. You spend so much time taking care of everyone and everything else. Now it’s time to do something for you. I look forward to working with you!
Terry Maluk is a stress-management coach and bestselling author of multiple books. A member of the American Holistic Nurses Association, Terry holds a Master of Science degree in Public Health, is an accredited, certified Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT Tapping) practitioner, and a registered yoga teacher. Her extensive experience and her passion for helping others make her courses and books excellent resources for anyone ready to start their journey toward a happier life.